Child Care State Research Capacity Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the Child Care State Research Capacity Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Child Care State Research Capacity Cooperative Agreements: Funds are provided for Child Care State Research Capacity cooperative agreements to support Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) lead agencies' analyses of administrative data; data improvements, including linking data across programs; and measurement of the effects of CCDF on program outcomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Child Care State Research Capacity Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OPRE-YE-0031|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Care and Development Block Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Mar 14, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 14, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: U.S. Territory or Possession Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dr. Kathleen Dwyer
email@example.com Dr. Kathleen Dwyer
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center for Research on Hispanic Children and Families
- • Coordinated Evaluations of Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Policies and Initiatives...
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants
- • Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead...
- • Child Care Policy Research Partnership Grants
- • Child Care Research Scholars
- • Child Care and Early Education Research Connections
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population