Child Care and Early Education Research Connections
The summary for the Child Care and Early Education Research Connections grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Child Care and Early Education Research Connections: The purpose of this program announcement is to award a cooperative agreement to operate Child Care and Early Education Research Connections (CCEERC) for five years. The CCEERC will work to support family economic self-sufficiency and child care quality for families with children ages 0-12 or with special needs by fostering a child care and early education knowledge management and support system.
|Federal Grant Title:||Child Care and Early Education Research Connections|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OPRE-YE-0014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Care and Development Block Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Mar 14, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 14, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Small businesses For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Jekielek
firstname.lastname@example.org Susan Jekielek
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center for Research on Hispanic Children and Families
- • Coordinated Evaluations of Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Policies and Initiatives...
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants
- • Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead...
- • Child Care Policy Research Partnership Grants
- • Child Care Research Scholars
- • Child Care State Research Capacity Cooperative Agreements
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population