Cliffline Archeological Survey Project
The summary for the Cliffline Archeological Survey Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cliffline Archeological Survey Project: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement #P11AT50368 (R5130110020) under Cooperative Agreement #H5000095041 with Middle Tennessee State University, a university partner under the Southern Appalachian Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, for project titled "Cliffline Archeological Survey Project". This will be a collaborative partnership to conduct archeological site location survey and documentation along the clifflines within Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cliffline Archeological Survey Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-11-NOIBISO-100102|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$17,249|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$17,249|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$17,249|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judith Couch Financial Agreements Specialist Phone 865-436-1224
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area