Clinical Characterization of Cancer Therapy-induced Adverse Sequelae and Mechanism-based Interventional Strategies (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Clinical Characterization of Cancer Therapy-induced Adverse Sequelae and Mechanism-based Interventional Strategies (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clinical Characterization of Cancer Therapy-induced Adverse Sequelae and Mechanism-based Interventional Strategies (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support collaborative research projects designed to address adverse sequelae of cancer therapies that persist and become chronic comorbidities or develop as delayed posttreatment effects. This FOA supports basic, translational, and clinical research projects that seek to identify the mechanisms of therapy-induced adverse sequelae, clinically characterize the adverse sequelae, or translate the mechanistic understanding into therapeutic approaches to prevent or minimize the development of long-term sequelae. Research projects should focus on mechanistic studies with translational endpoints and longitudinal clinical phenotyping to identify and validate clinical endpoints (biomarkers, imaging, patient-reported outcomes, or combined elements) for future use in clinical trials that will evaluate the efficacy of interventions designed to prevent or reduce specific adverse sequelae.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clinical Characterization of Cancer Therapy-induced Adverse Sequelae and Mechanism-based Interventional Strategies (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-325|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.395, 93.396, 93.399|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 11th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 11th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 19th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...