The summary for the Coastal Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coastal Program: The Coastal Program is a voluntary, incentive-based program that provides technical and financial assistance to coastal communities and landowners to protect and restore fish and wildlife habitat on public and private lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coastal Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Coastal Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||For application instructions, contact the local Co|
|Original Application Deadline:||For application instructions, contact the local Co|
|Posted Date:||January 12th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 17, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||500|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The coastal program works with public agencies, non-governmental organizations and private land owners.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chris Darnell, 703-358-2236 email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative
- • Coastal
- • Envirosurvey, Inc.
- • Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Prot...
- • 2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2005 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)