Collaborative Surveys to Provide Inputs into Vaccine-Related Economic Evaluations
The summary for the Collaborative Surveys to Provide Inputs into Vaccine-Related Economic Evaluations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Surveys to Provide Inputs into Vaccine-Related Economic Evaluations: The purpose of this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is to support research to obtain timely input from nationally representative samples of the public including, but not limited to, patients and caregivers on critical economic immunization issues of importance to CDC. The objectives of this NOFO are: 1) to conduct multiple surveys of the public over the period of the project to collect immunization-related economic data using scientifically sound methods with adequate response rates that produce generalizable results; and 2) to disseminate those results broadly to assist in economic evaluations for new vaccines and developing strategies to improve immunization coverage. Surveyed members of the public should be ≥18 years old and should include subpopulations of special interest for consideration of immunization-related issues such as pregnant women, parents of children aged 0-17 years, and persons with chronic medical conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:
|Collaborative Surveys to Provide Inputs into Vaccine-Related Economic Evaluations
|Federal Agency Name:
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
|Information not provided
|Current Application Deadline:
|January 6th, 2023
|Original Application Deadline:
|January 6th, 2023
|October 17th, 2022
|October 17th, 2022
|February 5th, 2023
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
|November 18th, 2022
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-profit private institutions of higher educationNonprofits (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)The following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for CDC support as Non-profit Public or Non-profit Private Institutions of Higher Education:Hispanic-serving InstitutionsHistorically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs)Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amy Yang
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing the capacity of immunization program managers through a national coordinating or...
- • Understanding Adult Immunization Quality Improvement Approaches Among Adult HCP and Health...
- • Developing a Public Health Tool to Predict the Virality of Vaccine Misinformation Narrativ...
- • Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating Protocols to Increase Routine Adult Immunization ...
- • Approach to Adult Vaccine Counseling
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Collaborative research on influenza and other respiratory pathogens in South Africa
- • Advancing Public Health Research in Bangladesh
- • Demonstration Projects to Research and Evaluate Strategies Aligned with CDC's What Works i...
- • Public Health Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Path...
- • A Bridge to Adherence: Long-Acting Antiretroviral Therapy for People with HIV Released fro...