Community Resilience Center of Excellence Program
The summary for the Community Resilience Center of Excellence Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Standards and Technology, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Resilience Center of Excellence Program: NIST is soliciting applications to establish a Community Resilience Center of Excellence in which NIST researchers collaborate with interdisciplinary researchers from academia and industry on development of tools and standardized methods that will enhance the disaster resilience of communities and their built environment through innovations in measurement science and in new modeling, simulation, data, and informatics tools coupled with field studies of multiple hazard events.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Resilience Center of Excellence Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Standards and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2014-NIST-CR-COE-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arrangements for Interdisciplinary Research Infrastructure|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 8, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 8, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Arrangements for Interdisciplinary Research Infrastructure
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Accredited institutions of higher education, non-profit organizations, and commercial organizations that are organized and operated in the United States and its territories. An eligible organization may work individually or include proposed subawardees, contractors or other collaborators in a project proposal, effectively forming a team or consortium. An organization may only serve as the lead organization on one proposal. In a team or consortium structure, eligible subawardees are U.S. non-profit organizations, accredited institutions of higher education, commercial organizations, and State, Tribal, and local governments. Federal agencies may participate in projects, but may not receive NIST funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- 2014-NIST-CR-COE-01 Full Announcement/FFO document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christopher Hunton
Grants Technical Assistant
National Institute of Standards and Technology 301-975-5718
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assessment of Trusted Identities in Cyberspace State Pilot Awards
- • National Network for Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI) Institute Awards
- • National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) State Pilots Cooperative Ag...
- • Smart Grid Interoperability Standards Cooperative Agreement Program
- • National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Privacy Pilots Cooperative ...
- • NIST Advanced Manufacturing Technology Consortia (AMTech) Program, Planning Awards
- • Forensic Science Center of Excellence Program
- • National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreemen...
- More Grants from the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- • NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program - First Responder 3D Indoor Tracking Pri...
- • Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- • Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Suppo...
- • Measurement Science and Engineering (MSE) Research Grant Programs
- • Enabling Federal Technology Transfer Program (EFTT)