Conservation Collaboration Grants
The summary for the Conservation Collaboration Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Collaboration Grants: Funding Opportunity Announcement Summary The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is announcing the potential availability of grants and agreements in Kansas for the purpose of leveraging NRCS resources, addressing local natural resource issues, encouraging collaboration and developing state and community level conservation leadership. A total of up to $4 million is available for FY 2020 for projects as identified in Section A of the Full Announcement in the Related Documents tab of this opportunity.Proposals are requested from city or township governments, county governments, Native American tribal governments (federally recognized), nonprofit organizations, other than institutions of higher education, public and state-controlled institutions of higher education, special district governments, and state governments for competitive consideration of grant or agreement awards for projects between 1 and 3 years in duration.Key DatesApplicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 11:59 pm Eastern Time May 31, 2020. For technical issues with Grants.gov, please contact Grants.gov Applicant Support at 1-800-518-4726 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Awarding agency staff cannot support applicants regarding Grants.gov accounts. Proposals in possession of Kansas NRCS will be scored as they are received and, if eligible, added to a ranking list of projects for funding consideration. The State Conservationist will make the final selection.For technical issues with Grants.gov, please contact Grants.gov Applicant Support at 1-800-518-4726 or email@example.com. Awarding agency staff cannot support applicants regarding Grants.gov accounts.1. Address to Request Application PackageAll standard forms necessary for this opportunity announcement are included in the Grants.gov opportunity package. Applicants may request paper copies of materials by contacting Gaye L. Benfer, Assistant State Conservationist for Management and Strategy, at 785-823-4508 or by written request mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Collaboration Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-KS-CCGA-20-GEN0010791|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 13th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 13th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 13th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- City or township governmentsCounty governmentsNative American tribal governments (Federally recognized)Nonprofit organizations, other than institutions of higher educationPublic and State-controlled institutions of higher educationSpecial district governmentsState governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NRCS Kansas State Office
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristee R Hall
Grant Management Specialist
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...