Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
The summary for the Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2018: The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is announcing potential availability of grants and agreements for the purpose of leveraging NRCS resources, addressing local natural resource issues, encouraging collaboration and developing state- and community-level conservation leadership. Proposals will be accepted for projects located in the following states: Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in FY 2018 will be: STATE TOTAL MINIMUM MAXIMUM # of Minnesota $4,000,000 $25,000 $1,000,000 18 Nebraska $1,000,000 $20,000 $1,000,000 10 North Dakota $4,000,000 $10,000 $1,500,000 15 South Dakota $4,800,000 $20,000 $1,000,000 20 Wisconsin $2,500,000 $100,000 $2,500,000 10 Proposals are requested from Federally recognized tribal governments, State and local units of government, non-governmental organizations, and institutions of higher learning for competitive consideration of grant or agreement awards for projects between 1 and 3 years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions for projects. Proposals will be screened for completeness and compliance with the provisions of this notice. Incomplete and/or noncompliant proposals will be eliminated from competition, and notification of elimination will be sent to the applicant
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2018|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-MULTI-STATE-CENTRAL-CCG-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||February 7th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||February 7th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 13th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$16,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||73|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 7th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- George Wilson
Grants Management Specialist
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...