Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY15
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY15 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the USDA NRCS MSD Ft Worth Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY15: The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is announcing availability of Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Proposals will be accepted from New Hampshire. NH NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in FY 2015 will be up to approximately $195,000. Proposals are requested from eligible governmental or non-governmental organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between 1 and 3 years in duration.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY15|
|Federal Agency Name:||USDA NRCS MSD Ft Worth Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-CIG-NH-15-1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 5, 2015 Pre-proposals must be received by NRC|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 5, 2015 Pre-proposals must be received by NRC|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 30, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 5, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$195,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$195,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To be eligible, projects must involve producers who meet the EQIP eligibility requirements set forth in § 1466.6(b)(1) through (3). Additional information regarding EQIP eligibility requirements can be found at: http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/programs/financial/eqip. Participating producers are not required to have an EQIP contract.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NH NRCs home page
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brandon Smith
NH CIG Coordinator
Phone 603-868-9931 x 111
NH CIG Coordinator
USDA-NRCS-MSD-Ft Worth Office 817-509-3505
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the USDA NRCS MSD Ft Worth Office
- • Increasing Land Trust Capacity in Eastern Oregon
- • NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 - Idaho
- • Conservation Collaborative Agreements
- • NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
- • Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) FY 2018 Oregon