Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the USDA NRCS MSD Ft Worth Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG): The Louisiana NRCS requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Louisiana NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 will be $150,000. Funds will be awarded through a statewide competitive grants process. Projects must begin implementation within 12 months of the grant award and must be completed within 36 months of the grant award. Applications will be accepted from eligible individuals and entities including Federally-recognized Indian Tribes, State and local governments, and non-governmental organizations. This notice identifies the Louisiana program objectives and eligibility criteria for projects, and provides the associated instructions needed to apply to CIG.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|Federal Agency Name:||USDA NRCS MSD Ft Worth Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-LA-15-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 12, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 12, 2015|
|Posted Date:||May 1, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 2, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 12, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian Tribe, state or local unit of government, non-governmental organization, or individual.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- CIG Funding Opportunity Information
- Grant Announcement Contact
- John Pitre
State Resource Conservationist
USDA- National Resources Conservation Service
3737 Government Street
Alexandria, LA 71302
Phone: (318) 473-7774
USDA/NRCS LA POC
USDA-NRCS-MSD-Ft Worth Office 817-509-3505
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the USDA NRCS MSD Ft Worth Office
- • Increasing Land Trust Capacity in Eastern Oregon
- • NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 - Idaho
- • Conservation Collaborative Agreements
- • NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
- • Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) FY 2018 Oregon