Conservation Reserve Program - Technical Assistance
The summary for the Conservation Reserve Program - Technical Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Farm Service Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Reserve Program - Technical Assistance: The Farm Service Agency, acting on behalf of the Commodity Credit Corporation, is in need of technical assistance (TA) providers to develop conservation plans for the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP). This is a competitive cooperative agreement authorized under sect. 1231-1236 of the Food Security Act of 1985, as amended. Up to $800,000 is available for fiscal year (FY) 2010.The primary objective of this cooperative agreement is to hire vendors to provide technical and professional services and support in the form of conservation plan development for the general signup and continuous signup CRP, including the State Acres for Wildlife Enhancement initiative under continuous signup CRP. Services under this cooperative agreement shall be provided on farms in Adams, Douglas, and Whitman Counties in the State of Washington.The estimated projected workload is during July 2010 through January 2011. In accordance with this cooperative agreement the expected number of conservation plans to be performed in Washington State is 250 to 400. The average contract size for SAFE is expected to be approximately 200 acres.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Reserve Program - Technical Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Farm Service Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CEPD-2010-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Soil and Water Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010 The Application deadl|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 25, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 08, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kathie Moh Program Analyst Phone 202-720-0282
- Similar Government Grants
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...
- • Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program
- • Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020
- • Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for Conservation Objectives in ...
- • Statistical and Survey Methods for National Resources Inventory
- • Farm Bill Public Outreach
- • Grazing Land Demonstration Grants
- More Grants from the Farm Service Agency
- • Organic Certification Cost Share Programs
- • Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant