Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach,
The summary for the Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach, grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach,: The Mississippi State Office of the Natural Resources Conservation Service, an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture, is seeking proposals from natural resource conservation partners that share a common interest in the conservation and restoration of natural resources throughout Mississippi. These proposals will provide technical assistance for outreach, education, technology, and/or engineering with a focus on the newest technology and most up-to-date methods for implementing best management practices, developing novel, cutting-edge proposals to meet conservation goals, and delivering service in the most efficient, economical way.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach,|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-EQIP-CTA-MS-18-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.902, 10.912|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 27th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 27th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 29th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,229,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||18|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 27th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- George Wilson
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...