Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries
The summary for the Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a Grant Agreement to Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission (PSMFC) under the authority of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) 15.512, Public Law 102-575, Section 3406 (b)(1) and 3407(e). Estimated total Federal amount of agreement is $899,999. Reclamation is providing $896,269 in Fiscal Year 2020. The objectives of the project are:· evaluate the contribution rates of hatchery and naturally produced fish to Central Valley Chinook salmon populations and to the common property fisheries,· monitor and evaluate the hatchery programs' genetic and ecological effects on natural populations,· evaluate the success of restoration actions designed to increase natural production of Central Valley Chinook salmon,· estimate exploitation rates in ocean and inland fisheries,· evaluate the impacts of straying on natural populations.· (Refer to the Notice of Intent to Award Announcement No. BOR-CGB-20-N009 for additional information)A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Christina Munoz/Grants Management Specialist, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-CGB-20-N009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 23rd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 23rd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 23rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$899,999|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$899,999|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- christina a munoz
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaqui...
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas