Cooperative Agreement between the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria & the National Park Service - Point Reyes National Seahsore & Golden Gate National Recreation Area
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement between the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria & the National Park Service - Point Reyes National Seahsore & Golden Gate National Recreation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement between the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria & the National Park Service - Point Reyes National Seahsore & Golden Gate National Recreation Area: This is a Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a Request for Applications. This posting is to provide public notice of the National Park Service intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Funding for projects will be obligated through individual Task Agreements. Total anticipated awards from this Cooperative Agreement should not exceed $500,000 dollars.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement between the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria & the National Park Service - Point Reyes National Seahsore & Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00315|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 5, 2014 This is a Notice of Intent to Award.|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 29th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resource Managemet including Archeological Monitoring
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- YVONNE MORALES, 415 464-5221
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...