Cooperative Agreement for Research, Education, and Outreach in support of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for Research, Education, and Outreach in support of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for Research, Education, and Outreach in support of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act: The purpose of this continued effort is to support the implementation of Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) through research, education, and outreach, with particular emphasis on the science behind implementation of preventive controls, and on training and technical assistance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for Research, Education, and Outreach in support of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-15-035|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the following organization is eligible to apply:• Illinois Institute for Technology National Center for Food Safety and Technology Institute for Food Safety and Health
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Martin Bernard
Grants Management Specialist
Food & Drug Administration 301-443-5869
- Similar Government Grants
- • FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
- • Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Imple...
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the Food Drug Administration
- • NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Enhance and Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Survei...
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Safety Assistance Project (U01)
- • Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA C...
- • Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food ...
- • National Training, Education, Extension, Outreach, and Technical Assistance Competitive Gr...