Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR)
The summary for the Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR): Through this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), the U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI), Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation), is accepting applications for projects to be funded by the Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development Program (DWPR). Through this program, Reclamation is forming partnerships with private industry, universities, water utilities, and others to address a broad range of desalting and water purification needs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SF80853|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Desalination Research and Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 04, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michelle Maher Grants Officer Phone 303-445-2025
Grants Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018
- • Rio Chama Pilot Project
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Fiscal Year 2017 Full Scale Testing P...
- • VTE Pilot/Demo Test
- • Measuring In-Situ Denitrification in Both the Native Groundwater and a Tracer Test in the ...
- • Desalination Research Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office
- • Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- • Support of the Truckee River Planning Model
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperat...
- • WaterSMART: Cooperative Watershed Management Program Grants for FY 2013