Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation: Notice of Intent to Award through a continuation of an existing agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12AC80918-A|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Conservation Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Sep 05, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Sep 05, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a continuation of a previously awarded agreement and is specific to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michelle Maher
Bureau of Reclamation - Denver Office 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • Mojave River Dam Project - Fence and Barriers
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Conservation Legacy
- • McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Proje...
- • Water Quality Intern
- • AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot
- • The Reclamation Youth Conservation Program: Auburn Area Hazardous Fuels
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office
- • Support of the Truckee River Planning Model
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperat...
- • WaterSMART: Cooperative Watershed Management Program Grants for FY 2013
- • Notice of Intent to Award Funding to Southwest Conservation Corps