Disability Employment Initiative Grants
The summary for the Disability Employment Initiative Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Disability Employment Initiative Grants: The Employment and Training Administration (ETA), in coordination with the Department's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), announces the availability of approximately $15 million in grant funds authorized by Section171 of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (WIA) for the Round V Disability Employment Initiative (DEI). We expect to fund approximately eight grants, ranging from $1.5 million to $2.5 million each. Applicants may apply for up to $2.5 million.
|Federal Grant Title:||Disability Employment Initiative Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SGA-DFA-PY-13-11|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Workforce Innovation Fund|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 8, 2014 The closing date for receipt of appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 8, 2014 The closing date for receipt of appli|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 7, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The lead applicant must be the state workforce agency (SWA) that is eligible for funding under Title I of the WIA and for funding under the Wagner-Peyser Act. The SWA and its Local Workforce Investment Board(s) (LWIB), identified as a required partner for this project, must be involved in existing career pathways systems, programs, and partnerships. See Section III of the full announcement for complete eligibility details.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cam Nguyen
Grants Management Specialist
Email Grant Specialist
Employment and Training Administration 202-693-3346
- Similar Government Grants
- • Workforce Innovation Fund Limited Competition Opportunity
- • Workforce Innovation Fund Grants
- • Pay for Success Pilot Projects
- • Workforce Innovation Fund
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • H-1B One Workforce Grant Program
- • H-1B Rural Healthcare Grant Program
- • Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit...
- • Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Ass...
- • Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants