Workforce Innovation Fund Limited Competition Opportunity
The summary for the Workforce Innovation Fund Limited Competition Opportunity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Workforce Innovation Fund Limited Competition Opportunity: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will use approximately $34 million in Workforce Innovation Fund (WIF) grants to promote system reforms and innovations that facilitate cooperation across programs to improve employment outcomes, cost effectiveness, and delivery of customer-centered services to job seekers, youth and employers. Awarded grants will focus on Job-Driven system alignment and implementation of a fully integrated workforce development system. It is designed to complement other federal efforts such as the implementation of the President’s Job-Driven Training Agenda, Job-Driven National Emergency Grants (NEG), and previous rounds of WIF grants. Additional information on the President’s Job-Driven Training Agenda is available at https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/skills_report_072014_2.pdf. Additional information on the WIF can be found at http://www.doleta.gov/workforce_innovation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Workforce Innovation Fund Limited Competition Opportunity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FOA-ETA-15-10|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Workforce Innovation Fund|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 23, 2015 Applications must be received no lat|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 23, 2015 Applications must be received no lat|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 22, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$34,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- In order to be eligible to apply, applicants must act as (a) the state workforce agency responsible for administering title I of the WIA/WIOA i.e., Adult, Youth and Dislocated Worker Programs; or (b) a current grantee under the WIA/WIOA Section 166 Indian and Native American Program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Serena Boyd
Grants Management Specialist
Employment and Training Administration 202-693-3346
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disability Employment Initiative Grants
- • Workforce Innovation Fund Grants
- • Pay for Success Pilot Projects
- • Workforce Innovation Fund
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • H-1B One Workforce Grant Program
- • H-1B Rural Healthcare Grant Program
- • Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit...
- • Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Ass...
- • Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants