Economic Support Fund- Interethnic Reconciliation And Youth Camps
The summary for the Economic Support Fund- Interethnic Reconciliation And Youth Camps grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Economic Support Fund- Interethnic Reconciliation And Youth Camps: Medium and large scale youth camps (more than 50 participants) designed explicitly to promote interaction, the development of tolerance and reconciliation between the religiously and geographically diverse communities of Bosnia and Herzegovina youth (14-25) initiatives are encouraged. Applicants must be able to demonstrate past performance in organizing camps of a similar size with participants from entities, all ethnic groups and minorities.Project proposals should not exceed $50,000. Please submit your completed application to the following email address: IECampsBiH@state.gov The deadline for submission of Interethnic proposals to the Office of Public Affairs is Tuesday, January 17, 2017 by 17:00 p.m.
|Federal Grant Title:||Economic Support Fund- Interethnic Reconciliation And Youth Camps|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina (DOS-BIH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||APP002BIHIE|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 17th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 17th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 7th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 7th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||February 16th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$393,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 7th, 2016|
- Category Explanation
- • Divided Communities: bringing together neighboring or nearby communities that have had little contact since the war. • Fractured Education/Two Schools Under One Roof: addressing school segregation or other issues that divide students along ethnic lines. These projects should help remove obstacles to integration in education. • STEAM projects: using science, technology, engineering, arts, robotics, and mathematics to bring young people together across ethnic lines. • Restoring Dignity to War Victims: Projects that involve youth in activities to restore dignity to victims of war and survivors of sexual violence and/or imprisonment camps of all ethnic groups. • Marginalized Groups: Projects that promote cooperation among marginalized minority groups from different ethnic communities, including (but not limited to) displaced persons, persons with disabilities, socio-economically disadvantaged persons, LGBT persons, Roma, and others.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All BiH non-profit organizations, educational institutions and independent media that are based and legally registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Samra Alibegic
- Similar Government Grants
- • BOLD GRANTEE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- • English Language Exchanges Support
- • U.S. Subject Matter Experts Program
- • Arctic Education Alliance: Building Capacity Through University Linkages between the Unite...
- • Ukraine: Crowdsourcing the Story of Ukrainian Democracy: Participatory History through Dig...
- • University Research Program
- • Student-run Media Lab Development Program
- • Ukraine Media Partnership Program
- More Grants from the US Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- • Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina-Local partner
- • Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina ...
- • Bold (bih Omladinski Lideri, Bosnia And Herzegovina Young Leaders) Program
- • Cultural Grants Program
- • Homestay Small Grants Program