Elder Justice Innovation Grants
The summary for the Elder Justice Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Elder Justice Innovation Grants: The purpose of the Elder Justice Innovation Grants program is to support the development and advancement of new and emerging issues related to elder justice. Funded projects will contribute to the improvement of the field of elder abuse prevention and intervention at large, such as by developing materials, programs, etc. that can be widely disseminated and/or replicated, or by establishing and/or contributing to the evidence-base of knowledge. For FY 2017, funded projects will continue to build the evidence-base on successful approaches to reduce and ameliorate the harm people experience as a result of abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation, and to better understand what adult protective services practices produce the best outcomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Elder Justice Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2017-ACL-AOA-EJIG-0236|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 13th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,850,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||June 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mary Twomey
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services
- • National Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention /Adult Protective Services Resource Center fin...
- • PPHF - 2012 - Elder Abuse Prevention Interventions Program
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program