Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services
The summary for the Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services: This demonstration provides states funding to strengthen and improve their adult protective services (APS) systems statewide. Funding can be used for a wide-range of activities in the areas of APS practice; services for those experiencing abuse; and APS data collection, reporting, and infrastructure, including the technical ability to provide comprehensive case component data to ACL's National Adult Maltreatment Reporting System (NAMRS).
|Federal Grant Title:||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-AOA-EJSG-0265|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 25th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||22|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are the state government offices that adminster the state's adult protective services and/or elder protective services program. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stephanie Whittier Eliason
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019
- • Elder Justice Innovation Grants
- • National Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention /Adult Protective Services Resource Center fin...
- • PPHF - 2012 - Elder Abuse Prevention Interventions Program
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program