Enhancement of Laboratory Quality System Approach in Building the Capacity of Health Laboratories to Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the United Republic of Tanzania
The summary for the Enhancement of Laboratory Quality System Approach in Building the Capacity of Health Laboratories to Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the United Republic of Tanzania grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancement of Laboratory Quality System Approach in Building the Capacity of Health Laboratories to Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the United Republic of Tanzania: Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA AA086 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Enhancement of Laboratory Quality System Approach in Building the Capacity of Health Laboratories to Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the United Republic of Tanzania. $900,000 will be available in FY2005 to fund two Tanzanian organizations to establish a National Laboratory Quality Assurance and Training Center that will help to build the capacity of health laboratories to support HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment in the United Republic of Tanzania. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is October 30, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancement of Laboratory Quality System Approach in Building the Capacity of Health Laboratories to Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the United Republic of Tanzania|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA086|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 03, 2005 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Sep 01, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 01, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 02, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by: Public nonprofit organizations Private nonprofit organizations Universities Colleges For profit organizations Small, minority, women-owned businesses Community-based organizations Research institutions Hospitals Faith-based organizations Federally recognized Indian tribal governments Indian tribes Indian tribal organizations State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) In addition, applicants must meet the criteria listed below: Be local indigenous to Tanzania Have at least three years of documented HIV/AIDS related program implementation experience in Tanzania particularly related laboratory training and lab quality assurance Provide letters of support from the Tanzania Ministry of Health and the National Institute for Medical Research as evidence of having established working relationships that can build upon an existing framework
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2