Estuary Habitat Assessment
The summary for the Estuary Habitat Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Estuary Habitat Assessment: Project will assess bar-built estuary and associated watershed conditions and provide the Coastal Program with prioritization regime to direct on the ground efforts to improve habitat conditions and species services for the bar-built estuaries and associated watersheds within the San Mateo coast area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Estuary Habitat Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00269|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Coastal Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Mckean, 916-414-6616
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative
- • Coastal
- • Envirosurvey, Inc.
- • Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Prot...
- • 2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2005 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)