Evaluating Quality Metrics for Risk-Based Surveillance of Drug Manufacturing Operations and Facilities (U01)
The summary for the Evaluating Quality Metrics for Risk-Based Surveillance of Drug Manufacturing Operations and Facilities (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Evaluating Quality Metrics for Risk-Based Surveillance of Drug Manufacturing Operations and Facilities (U01): The goal of this project is to evaluate a set of potential quality metrics for their utility in monitoring quality across the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector. This project aids to support FDA's efforts in transforming quality oversight from a qualitative to a quantitative and expertise-based assessment in order to assure that quality drugs are available to the American public. The outcomes of the project could also be used to assist in the development of a risk-based inspection approach for domestic and foreign drug establishments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Evaluating Quality Metrics for Risk-Based Surveillance of Drug Manufacturing Operations and Facilities (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-16-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 16, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 16, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 31, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 31, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Independent school districts
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Special district governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the HHS Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement of RFA-FD-16-004 on NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Ko
Grants Management Specialist
Food & Drug Administration 301-443-5869
- Similar Government Grants
- • Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 C...
- • Renewal-Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (U01) Cl...
- • Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products (UC2)...
- • CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (...
- • Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the Food Drug Administration
- • NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Enhance and Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Survei...
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Safety Assistance Project (U01)
- • Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA C...
- • Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food ...
- • National Training, Education, Extension, Outreach, and Technical Assistance Competitive Gr...