FDA Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13/U13)
The summary for the FDA Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13/U13) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FDA Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13/U13): The FDA recognizes the value of supporting high quality, small conferences and scientific meetings relevant to its mission and to the public health. A small conference or scientific meeting is defined as a symposium, seminar, workshop, or any formal meeting, whether conducted face-to-face or virtually to exchange information and explore a defined subject, issue, or area of concern impacting the public's health within the scope of the FDA's mission. Support of such meetings is contingent upon the fiscal and programmatic interests and priorities of the FDA's respective Offices and Centers.
|Federal Grant Title:||FDA Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13/U13)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Natural Resources Regional Development Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-14-237|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2017|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Private institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Martin Bernard
Grants Management Specialist
FDA OFFICE EMAIL
Food & Drug Administration 301-443-5869
- Similar Government Grants
- • Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 C...
- • Renewal-Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (U01) Cl...
- • Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products (UC2)...
- • CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (...
- • Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the Food Drug Administration
- • NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Enhance and Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Survei...
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Safety Assistance Project (U01)
- • Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA C...
- • Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food ...
- • National Training, Education, Extension, Outreach, and Technical Assistance Competitive Gr...