U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
The summary for the U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation: The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is pleased to announce that it is seeking applications for funding to improve public safety and victim services in tribal communities. This solicitation provides federally recognized tribes and tribal consortia an opportunity to develop a comprehensive and coordinated approach to public safety and victimization issues and to apply for funding. DOJs existing Tribal Government-specific programs are included in and available through this single Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs (USDOJ-OJP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOJ-2015-4005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||16.582, 16.585, 16.587, 16.596, 16.608, 16.710, 16.727, 16.731|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 24th, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 24th, 2015|
|Posted Date:||November 20th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||November 20th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||March 26th, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$949,750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||234|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 20th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only federally recognized Indian Tribal Governments, as determined by the Secretary of the Interior, may apply. This includes Alaska Native villages and tribal consortia consisting of two or more federally recognized Indian tribes. Tribal designees are eligible participants for certain activities related to DOJs Office on Violence Against Women and Office for Victims of Crime programs. (See pages i through iii for a list of additional eligibility criteria and exceptions by purpose area.) To access a current list of federally recognized tribes, see 79 Federal Register 4748 (January 29, 2014) at www.bia.gov/cs/groups/xofa/documents/text/indian_entities_2014-01-29.pdf.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement Link
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMS Support Hotline
888-549-9901 (option 3)
GMS HelpDesk Email
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistan...
- • OVC FY 2023 Supporting Children, Youth, and Families Affected by the Drug Crisis: Recruiti...
- • OVC FY 2023 Action Partnerships for National Membership and/or Professional Affiliation Ag...
- • OVC FY 2023 Child Victims and Witnesses Support Materials: Outreach and Implementation Pro...
- • OVC FY 2023 National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Unders...
- • FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations
- • FY 2005 OVC Public Awareness in Underserved Communities
- • FY 04 OVC State Victim Assistance Academy Initiative
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual ...