OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program: The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) envisions a nation where our children are healthy, educated, and free from violence. If they come into contact with the juvenile justice system, the contact should be rare, fair, and beneficial to them. To help OJJDP fulfill this vision, this program will fund training and technical assistance to states, state and local courts, units of local government, and tribal governments that will build their capacity to develop, maintain, and enhance juvenile drug courts for substance-abusing youth.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2016-9097|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 8, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 8, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Dec 7, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 7, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 7, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- OJJDP invites applications from nonprofit organizations (including faith-based, community, and tribal organizations), for-profit organizations (including tribal for-profit organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education). Recipients, including for-profit organizations, must agree to waive any profit or fee for services.
OJJDP welcomes applications that involve two or more entities; however, one eligible entity must be the applicant and the others must be proposed as subrecipients. The applicant must be the entity with primary responsibility for administering the funding and managing the entire program.
OJJDP may elect to make awards for applications submitted under this solicitation in future fiscal years, dependent on the merit of the applications and on the availability of appropriations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- This program will fund training and technical assistance to states, state and local courts, units of local government, and tribal governments to build their capacity to develop, maintain, and enhance juvenile drug courts for substance-abusing youth.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via e-mail to email@example.com. Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 800-851-3420 or TTY: 301-240-6310 (Hearing impaired only), by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by webchat. Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at http://www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2016/FAQ/JuvenileDrugCourtTTAFAQ.pdf.
Office of Justice Programs 202-616-0109
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assi...
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual ...