FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations
The summary for the FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations: The purpose of the cooperative agreement is to create partnerships between OVC and national scope professional and membership organizations to advance victims rights and services through training and public awareness and education efforts OVC seeks to ensure that all crime victims, including those from underserved populations, receive comprehensive, quality services and are afforded fundamental rights. In support of this goal, OVC invites proposals from organizations that wish to expand, enhance, or develop services for crime victims, or to infuse enhanced awareness and understanding of crime victims issues in the organizations activities. Organizations which have not traditionally addressed issues of crime victimization may consider sponsoring a project in collaboration with an experienced victim assistance or victim advocacy group. Organizations whose members frequently work with crime victims may consider enhancing existing outreach efforts to crime victims or developing and disseminating advanced training or information that increases their members ability to respond to victims of crime. The program should focus on victims rights and services, not crime prevention efforts. Up to five awards will be given at up to $50,000 each for an award period of 12-18 months.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOJ-GRANTS-021005-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Crime Victim Assistance/Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Feb 10, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Feb 10, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 21, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistan...
- • OVC FY 2023 Supporting Children, Youth, and Families Affected by the Drug Crisis: Recruiti...
- • OVC FY 2023 Action Partnerships for National Membership and/or Professional Affiliation Ag...
- • OVC FY 2023 Child Victims and Witnesses Support Materials: Outreach and Implementation Pro...
- • OVC FY 2023 National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Unders...
- • FY 2005 OVC Public Awareness in Underserved Communities
- • FY 04 OVC State Victim Assistance Academy Initiative
- • FY 2005 OVC Helping Outreach Programs to Expand II Cooperative Agreement
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program