FY 2017 Turkey Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Afghan, Iraqi, and other non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers
The summary for the FY 2017 Turkey Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Afghan, Iraqi, and other non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2017 Turkey Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Afghan, Iraqi, and other non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers: Current Funding Priorities: (a) PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers, including Afghans and/or Iraqis, among others. Proposals are encouraged to incorporate efforts to increase the capacity of national actors to respond to the needs of refugees and displaced populations. (b) Proposals must focus on Protection (see PRM's General NGO Guidelines for sector descriptions), including but not limited to the following activities:(i) Information dissemination to beneficiaries and service providers on non-Syrian refugee and asylum seeker rights, benefits, and responsibilities; (ii) Case management services to strengthen and/or facilitate access of vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers to registration, health care, education, shelter, translation services, legal counseling, and work permits or job placements;(iii) Child protection interventions and/or psychosocial support services; and/or (iv) Basic needs assistance for new arrivals or especially vulnerable individuals and families, including persons with disabilities, LGBTI individuals, and survivors of gender-based violence, among others.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2017 Turkey Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Afghan, Iraqi, and other non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0001442|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 7th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 7th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 8th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- International Organizations: International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity in SAMS Domestic
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea Samuelson
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced p...
- • 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affe...
- • 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO projects benefiting non-Syrian refugees in Turk...
- • FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Balkans Programs
- • FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • 2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • 2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- • 2019 South Africa