FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced persons in the Western Balkans
The summary for the FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced persons in the Western Balkans grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced persons in the Western Balkans: Proposed activities should primarily support refugees and persons displaced from armed conflict in the Western Balkans now residing in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, or Serbia, and returnees in Kosovo. Because of PRM's mandate to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees and victims of conflict, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 51 percent refugees, IDPs, or other populations of concern.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced persons in the Western Balkans|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0004181|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 28th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 28th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||February 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||February 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 4th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 26th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- (1) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; (2) Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; and (3) International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for projects should contact the PRM Program Officer.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity at www.state.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eric Swinn
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2022 Julia Taft Refugee Fund
- • FY 2023 Julia Taft Refugee Fund - Georgia
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affe...
- • FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Balkans Programs
- • FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees, asylum seekers...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Humanitarian Research
- • 2023 Full Proposal NOFO Asia
- • 2023 Egypt NOFO
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Eastern and ...