FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis Cooperative Agreements: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) encourages grant applications from public or non-profit private entities to conduct research on selected topic areas in the field of family planning. The purpose is to support data collection and analysis which has broad generalizability to family planning centers across the US and will provide information on the changes happening in the field of family planning to help improve the delivery of family planning services offered under Title X of the Public Health Service Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPR-14-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2014 Refer to the grant announcement rega|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2014 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Feb 19, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Feb 19, 2014|
|Archive Date:||May 14, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any public or private nonprofit entity located in a State (which includes one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands) is eligible to apply for a grant under this announcement. Faith-based organizations and American Indian/Alaska Native/Native American (AI/AN/NA) organizations are eligible to apply for this family planning research cooperative agreement. Private nonprofit entities must provide proof of nonprofit status. See Section IV.2 for information regarding acceptable proof of nonprofit status.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis Cooperative Agreements
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health 240-453-883
- Similar Government Grants
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • FY 2016 Announcement of Availability of Funds for a Project to Develop Patient Reported Ou...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Affordable Care Act (ACA) I...
- • Announcement of Availability of FY 2012 Funds for Cooperative Agreements for Family Planni...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research
- • Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Reducing Cardiac Arrest Disparities Through Data Registries Initiative
- • State/Tribal/Territorial Partnership Initiative to Document and Sustain Disparity-Reducing...
- • Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Th...
- • Community-based Approaches to Strengthening Economic Supports for Working Families
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research Integrity Program Development and E...