Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Services for Children and Youth
The summary for the Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Services for Children and Youth grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Services for Children and Youth: Three State Domestic Violence Coalitions, Tribal Coalitions, or other nonprofit entities with expertise in domestic violence programs and statewide capacity or capacity to conduct a project across a Tribe will be funded to expand and enhance responses to and local services available for children exposed to domestic violence across a selected State or Tribe. By the end of the grant period, each grantee will be expected to have contributed toward FYSB's research and training goals by improving responses to children and youth exposed to domestic violence across the targeted State or Tribe, providing new or enhanced services to children and youth exposed to domestic violence, and helping to develop and provide peer-to-peer technical assistance and a national dissemination plan. Grantees may also have completed other systems advocacy and community outreach goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Services for Children and Youth|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2010-ACF-ACYF-EV-0084|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Violence Prevention and Services/Grants for Battered Women's Shelters_Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010 See l|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010 See l|
|Posted Date:||Jun 15, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 15, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$140,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities are: State Domestic Violence Coalitions funded under the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (42 U.S.C. 10401 et. seq.); Tribal Domestic Violence Coalitions with capacity to conduct a project across the Tribe; and Other nonprofit entities with expertise in domestic violence programs and the capacity to conduct a project across a targeted State or Tribe. Organizations that are not FVPSA-funded State Domestic Violence Coalitions must demonstrate the ability to manage a statewide project or a project across a Tribe, including documented prior work statewide or across the Tribe, a documented history of providing effective technical assistance, documented support from domestic violence service providers within the State or Tribe, and any other evidence establishing their capacity to manage a project across the State or Tribe. Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals and foreign entities are not eligible for awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Progra...
- • Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Viol...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Trauma S...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/ Improvements to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgend...
- • FY2008 Discretionary Grants for the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Leadership Opportunities within the Dome...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants