Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
The summary for the Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hygiene grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hygiene: The overall purpose of the program is to increase access to oral health care through continued training, recruitment and retention of a diverse and cultural competent dental workforce.
|Federal Grant Title:||Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hygiene|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-109|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 09, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 09, 2012|
|Posted Date:||December 22nd, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Dec 28, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 09, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please refer to the funding opportunity announcement for complete eligibility requirements.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- • Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- • Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry
- • Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care