Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River
The summary for the Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River: Notice of Intent to award a Cooperative Agreement for Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River
|Federal Grant Title:||Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R10SS40008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Upper Colorado and San Juan River Basins Endangered Fish Recovery Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 12, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melynda Roberts Grants Specials Phone 801-524-3727
- Similar Government Grants
- • Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande
- • Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical
- • Upper Colorado and San Juan River Recovery Program Database Development
- • Museum Curation of San Juan River Fish Samples
- • Development of a Stationary Pit Tag Detection System for use in the Colorado River Basin a...
- • Stationary PIT Tag Detection System in the Maybell Canal
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...