Museum Curation of San Juan River Fish Samples
The summary for the Museum Curation of San Juan River Fish Samples grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Museum Curation of San Juan River Fish Samples: The University of New Mexico's Museum of Southwest Biology is the repository of record for fish samples collected in the San Juan River as well as throughout New Mexico. It is designated as the state of New Mexico's official museum for plants, animals, fish, amphibians and insects. Furthermore, this museum has been collecting and curating the samples for the San Juan River Recovery Program for the last 15 years and maintenance of this collection is required under the Program's Long Range Plan.
|Federal Grant Title:||Museum Curation of San Juan River Fish Samples|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SS40014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Upper Colorado and San Juan River Basins Endangered Fish Recovery Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 23, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$146,425|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$146,425|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melynda Roberts Grants Specialist Phone 801-524-3727
Government email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande
- • Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical
- • Upper Colorado and San Juan River Recovery Program Database Development
- • Installation and Development of Methods and Analyses for PIT Tag Antennas
- • SJR Phase II Channel Restoration Site Monitoring
- • Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River
- • Development of a Stationary Pit Tag Detection System for use in the Colorado River Basin a...
- • Stationary PIT Tag Detection System in the Maybell Canal
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...