Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve Rapid Response to Public Health Emergencies Globally
The summary for the Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve Rapid Response to Public Health Emergencies Globally grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve Rapid Response to Public Health Emergencies Globally: This NOFO supports the implementation of programs and activities targeted at increasing the capacity of public health emergency partners to rapidly respond to support populations affected by humanitarian emergencies and conflict settings. Its purpose is to improve the ability to detect and respond to threats early and develop long-term, sustainable programs to rebuild resilience during and after an emergency. This NOFO will establish an Approved-But-Unfunded (ABU) list of recipients, providing a portfolio of partners that can work anywhere in the world. CDC will fund partners to respond to emergencies that require federal support to effectively respond to, manage, and address identified public health threats.
|Federal Grant Title:||Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve Rapid Response to Public Health Emergencies Globally|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH-23-0042|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 6th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 6th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||April 5th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||April 5th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2028|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 5th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.) - Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CDC may reopen this announcement periodically over the 5-year NOFO period to accommodate evolving public health emergency and/or humanitarian crisis response needs and ensure we maintain a current roster of all eligible applicants for emergency response geographically. The anticipated dates for re-posting are noted below. Applicants will have 60 days following re-posting to submit an application.April 2024April 2025April 2026April 2027
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Prianca Reddi
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Global Capacity for Molecular Surveillance and Outbreak Response for Enteric...
- • Reducing the Tuberculosis Burden in U.S. Bound Populations from the Philippines
- • Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa
- • Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia
- • Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia
- • Public Health Systems Capacity Building in Central Asia
- • Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control CGH
- • Regional Partnerships to Strengthen National Data Capacities for HIV, TB, and Other Pandem...
- • Technical Assistance Services and Programmatic Support to Address National TB Program Need...
- • Supporting Continuous Quality Improvement, Partnerships, and Innovation for Sustained and ...
- • Technical Assistance to National Entities and Regional Health Bureaus (RHBs) in the Implem...
- • Comprehensive Provision of Integrated, High-Quality Community- and Facility-Based HIV and ...