Global Health Security Action Group s Early Alerting and Reporting (EAR) Project
The summary for the Global Health Security Action Group s Early Alerting and Reporting (EAR) Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Global Health Security Action Group s Early Alerting and Reporting (EAR) Project: Under this proposed cooperative agreement, the overarching goal of HHS is to strengthen public health preparedness and response efforts to international biological, chemical, radio-nuclear, and pandemic influenza threats. Funding for this cooperative agreement will accomplish the following objectives: Objective 1: To improve the operational efficiency for the detection, rapid risk assessment, and reporting of CBRN threats Objective 2: To enhance the functionality and robustness of the EAR Technical Platform Objective 3: To improve the monitoring of progress, information exchange, and communication of the EAR Project Objective 4: To develop a plan for the sustainability of the EAR Project
|Federal Grant Title:||Global Health Security Action Group s Early Alerting and Reporting (EAR) Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EP-IDS-13-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Technical Assistance and Provision for Foreign Hospitals and Health Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2013 No Explanation|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2013 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 13, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- single-source application for a cooperative agreement with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Global Health Security Action Group?s Early Alerting and Reporting (EAR) Project
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response 202-245-0961
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Processes and Building Capacity to Facilitate Regulatory Review and Approval...
- • Enhancing Public Health and Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas
- • Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas
- • Developing Global Standards for Public Health Emergency Operations Centers
- • Smallpox Research Oversight Activities:WHO Advisory Committee on Variola Virus Research
- • Support, Training and Capacity Building for Infectious Disease
- • Support, Training and Capacity-Building for Infectious Disease Surveillance in the Republi...
- • 2007 Training of Latin American Health Care Workers through the Gorgas Memorial Institute,...
- More Grants from the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- • Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
- • 2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network...
- • Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement
- • QUICKFIRE
- • Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysi...