Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring
The summary for the Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring: The stream restoration in the Grande Ronde Basin is prioritized through the Grande Ronde and Catherine Creek Atlas strategic planning tool that focuses on prioritizing restoration efforts in biologically significant reaches for the ESA fish populations. The CTUIR's River Vision focuses on restoring watershed processes and functions promote healthy diverse fishery habitat and other natural resources that support traditional uses for Tribal members.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region (DOI-BOR-PN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-PN-19-N011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 21st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 21st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Fisheries Habitat, and stream restoration
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele J McGinnis
- Similar Government Grants
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
- • June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Anaconda Inspection Station
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project
- • Upper Salmon Basin Stream Rehabilitation Project Planning
- • Coordination and Development of Habitat Projects in the Upper Columbia