Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019
The summary for the Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019: This demonstration provides funding to enhance state APS systems statewide, to include innovations and improvements in practice, services, and data collection and reporting, as well as states' technical ability to interface with ACL's National Adult Maltreatment Reporting System (NAMRS).
|Federal Grant Title:||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2019-ACL-AOA-EJSG-0350|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications are sought from the state government offices that administer the state's adult protective services and/or elder protective services program. Please refer to Responsiveness Criteria for more information. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- elizabeth petruy
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services
- • Elder Justice Innovation Grants
- • National Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention /Adult Protective Services Resource Center fin...
- • PPHF - 2012 - Elder Abuse Prevention Interventions Program
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program