Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020
The summary for the Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020: This demonstration provides states funding to enhance their APS systems statewide, to include innovations and improvements in practice, services, and data collection and reporting, as well as in their technical ability to interface with ACL's National Adult Maltreatment Reporting System (NAMRS). The FY2020 opportunity is a pilot/demonstration to identify effective strategies and solutions that are expected to maximize the impact of direct home-and community-based social, health, and mental/behavioral health services for APS clients impacted by the opioid epidemic.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2020-ACL-AOA-EJSG-0407|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 16th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 16th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 16th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||April 1st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are the state government offices that adminster the state's adult protective services and/or elder protective services program. These grants are awarded under and authorized by Section 2042(c)(1) and (3) of Title XX of the Social Security Act, Subtitle B, the Elder Justice Act of 2009 (EJA), which establishes the grants be made to States and that States are the eligible entity. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stephanie Whittier Eliason
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019
- • Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services
- • Elder Justice Innovation Grants
- • National Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention /Adult Protective Services Resource Center fin...
- • PPHF - 2012 - Elder Abuse Prevention Interventions Program
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program