Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership
The summary for the Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership: A. Project Goals ¿ The goal of this TA is to support the work of Groundwork Elizabeth to improve access to parks, recreation and conserved natural resources in Elizabeth NJ and to provide technical assistance to other communities working on similar projects and programs in partnership with the National Park Service and the Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance Program. B. Project Objectives ¿ a. Undertake the planning and development activities to engage GW Elizabeth in the development of a Natural Resource Management Plan with community stakeholders to guide development of green infrastructure to improve parks and green space in Elizabeth NJ and improve water quality in the Elizabeth River; to develop and implement interpretive signage and programs for community members along the Elizabeth River Trail to promote its use; and to establish outdoor learning spaces along the Elizabeth River, its tributaries and its estuary to engage community members in restoration of the Elizabeth River. b. To support the work of Groundwork Elizabeth to assist other communities with projects to improve access to parks, greenspace and outdoor recreation in partnership with the Rivers, Trails, and Conservation Assistance Program and the National Park Service.
|Federal Grant Title:||Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00457|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 1st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 1st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 9th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,392|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,392|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 31st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (MA)
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (CT)
- • Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building
- • Groundwork Indy Capacity Building
- • HAF Community Assistance Fellows
- • Commemoration of John Brown Raid
- • Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments
- • Restoration and Education Projects on and Near Units of the National Park Service on the C...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2