Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building
The summary for the Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building: A. Project Goals ¿ The goal of this TA is to build the capacity of Groundwork Southcoast to undertake projects and programs that engage the communities they serve in locally-led projects and programs to improve their economy, environment and quality of life. B. Project Objectives ¿ a. Undertake the planning and development activities to engage GW Southcoast in the clean-up and reuse of brownfields and derelict lands for greenspace and other community benefits; in building trails and park improvements; improving access to healthy foods and urban agriculture; and participate support community benefit of environmental resiliency planning and emergency preparedness through community engagement and reuse of brownfields and derelict lands. b. To plan and develop opportunities for the GW Southcoast Green Team to participate in green job training and in-service learning activities in their communities and in National Parks, Wildlife Refuges and National Forests.
|Federal Grant Title:||Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00378|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$56,450|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$56,450|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 15th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (MA)
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (CT)
- • Groundwork Indy Capacity Building
- • HAF Community Assistance Fellows
- • Commemoration of John Brown Raid
- • Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments
- • Restoration and Education Projects on and Near Units of the National Park Service on the C...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2