Groundwork Indy Capacity Building
The summary for the Groundwork Indy Capacity Building grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Groundwork Indy Capacity Building: A. Project Goals ¿ The goal of this TA is to build the capacity of Groundwork Indianapolis to undertake projects and programs that engage the communities they serve in locally-led projects and programs to improve their economy, environment and quality of life. B. Project Objectives ¿ 1. Undertake the planning and development activities to engage GW Indianapolis in the clean-up and reuse of brownfields and derelict lands for greenspace and other community benefits; in building trails and park improvements; and improving access to healthy foods and urban agriculture. 2. To plan and develop opportunities for the GW Indianapolis Green Team to participate in green job training and in service learning activities in their communities and in National Parks, Wildlife Refuges and National Forests.
|Federal Grant Title:||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00372|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 12th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 12th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$31,450|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$31,450|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (MA)
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (CT)
- • Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building
- • HAF Community Assistance Fellows
- • Commemoration of John Brown Raid
- • Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments
- • Restoration and Education Projects on and Near Units of the National Park Service on the C...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...