The summary for the HIV/AIDS Surveillance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIV/AIDS Surveillance: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS08-802CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "HIV/AIDS Surveillance." Approximately $48,194,777 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately 65 awards to state health departments, six independently funded local health departments (Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, the City of Philadelphia and San Francisco), the District of Columbia, and the territorial health departments (Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands). The purpose of the program is to monitor the HIV epidemic through core surveillance of HIV/AIDS cases. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to January 1, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||HIV/AIDS Surveillance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-802|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome (AIDS) Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 28, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 28, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,194,777|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||65|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are state health departments, six independently funded local health departments (Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, the City of Philadelphia and San Francisco), the District of Columbia, and the territorial health departments (Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
- • National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
- • Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)
- • ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement
- • Morbidity and Risk Behavior Surveillance
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2