HIV-Cancer Linkage Project
The summary for the HIV-Cancer Linkage Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIV-Cancer Linkage Project: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-001CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "HIV-Cancer Linkage Project." $250,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately 5 awards to augment routine HIV/AIDS surveillance data collection for the purpose of assessing the incidence of cancer among persons diagnosed with HIV and to compare their cancer incidence with that of the general population.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is September 1, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||HIV-Cancer Linkage Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome (AIDS) Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2006 Applications must be received at the|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Feb 13, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State or territorial health departments and state or local governments.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com PGO Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
- • National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
- • Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)
- • ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement
- • Morbidity and Risk Behavior Surveillance
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2