Hepatitis B Clinical Research Network (U01)
The summary for the Hepatitis B Clinical Research Network (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hepatitis B Clinical Research Network (U01): Purpose. The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement is to solicit applications from qualified investigators for the establishment of a Hepatitis B Clinical Research Network. This network will consist of up to 10 clinical center sites and a single data coordinating center. Additionally, the network will be complemented with two basic/translational research laboratories. A virology center and an immunology center will both be integral to the consortium by providing support for the scientific pursuits of the network. The total amount to be awarded and the anticipated number of awards. The NIDDK intends to commit approximately $3,000,000 during FY 2008 (year 1 of the Network) and up to approximately $7,000,000 per year in years 2 to 7 of the Network. It is anticipated that the number of awards issued under this FOA will be: Up to 10 clinical center (CC) site awards, one data coordinating center (DCC), one virology center, and one immunology center. The number of awards issued under this FOA is contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hepatitis B Clinical Research Network (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Food and Nutrition|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-07-011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Oct 11, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 29, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses County governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research Grants for Studies of Hepatitis C in the Setting of Renal Disease (R01)
- • Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01)
- • Opportunity PA-06-301
- • Intestinal Stem Cell Consortium (U01)
- • Limited Competition for the Continuation of a National Endoscopic Database (U01)
- • Small Clinical Grants in Digestive Diseases, Nutrition and Obesity
- • Hepatotoxicity Clinical Research Network
- • Bariatric Surgery Clinical Research Consortium
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...