Heritage Documentation programs
The summary for the Heritage Documentation programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Heritage Documentation programs: he objective of the Agreement is to promote the purposes of NHPA by the NPS and CAMM undertaking activities requiring the sharing of their knowledge, skills and resources. NPS and CAMM will undertake activities that promote greater public and private participation in historic preservation programs and activities nationwide. The parties will also undertake activities directed at assisting State and local governments, Federal agencies, Indian tribes, and Native Hawaiians in expanding and improving their existing historic preservation programs and activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Heritage Documentation programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00580|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 27th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 27th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 6th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 27th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archaeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Muse...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area