Historic Resource Study: Examine Borderlands and Conflict at Saratoga
The summary for the Historic Resource Study: Examine Borderlands and Conflict at Saratoga grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Historic Resource Study: Examine Borderlands and Conflict at Saratoga: This project will prepare a Historic Resource Study to conduct new research informed by recent historiography of north eastern borderlands, settlement, and contestation. The research should examine Saratoga and its place in the borderlands in order to explore and consider new stories and voices that can inform NPS s understanding of the people and places associated with Saratoga NHP and its long and significant history prior to the battles of 1777. The research will build on an historiographical essay written for the park in 2011, and tap into archival collections in repositories in the U.S. and Canada in order to go beyond a standard literature search. The research will culminate in a manuscript of publishable quality.
|Federal Grant Title:||Historic Resource Study: Examine Borderlands and Conflict at Saratoga|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00111|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Notification of Intent to Award. No applications w|
|Original Application Deadline:||Notification of Intent to Award. No applications w|
|Posted Date:||Jul 01, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 01, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 12, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- John Bechtold, firstname.lastname@example.org
No applications will be accepted. [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area